Jewellery Making is Full of Suspense.!




Tuesday, March 15, 2011

About the Round Nose Plier and a Photo of a Ring

Is one of the most important tool on jewellery making. At the bottom of the blog, there is a picture of a pendant that I have made. The embelishement that have been made on that certain bead was made by this plier. Hope to post a video tutorial by today afternoon on


 "HOW TO MAKE A NICE N EASY RING".

It is a wonderful spring day today. Birds are singing in my garden and makes me feel that I am blessed, because I live in a very small island, in the Meditteranean Sea, where Sun keeps us warm during the day. And in Summer we have the sea that cool us down. We can travel easily from the one destination to the other in 20 minutes time. I live in a country side where nature makes me feel really free. I have a wonderful and relaxing view from my kitchen's window of a hill full of trees, and the best place is the patio on the front side where I can watch my flowers growing. 

Sorry, suddenly I caught my self talking about the place where I live.
Ok, Here we are back again. The RING. I will call it. 

"HOPE".

At the end of the page a photo of this ring called "A ring for this spring" is posted. Tomorrow you can watch a video-tutorial!!

No comments:

Post a Comment